RHEOTEK NordicServing customers in Scandinavia & Central Europe, RHEOTEK Nordic supplies manual and automated instrumentation for viscosity measurement.
RHEOTEK Viscosity analyzers are compliant with international standard methods of testing.
The company specialises in measuring the viscosity of petroleum products, polymers & pulp in accordance with international methods, i. e. ISO/DIN/ASTM/IP. Reported results form part of certified product specifications worldwide.
Laboratory analyzers for Petroleum Products include:
- RHEOTEK JETVISC
- RHEOTEK AV-2
- RHEOTEK BioVis - suitable for measuring biodiesel
- RHEOTEK HVV-6 - suitable for measuring residuals & asphalts
Laboratory analyzers for Polymer Products include:
- RHEOTEK Polymer Viscometer (RPV-1) for measuring:
- Polyamides in accordance with ASTM D 789, ISO 307
- PET in accordance with ASTM D 4603
- PVC in accordance with ASTM D 1243
- General polymer methods ASTM D 2857, D 871, ISO 1628
Laboratory analyzers for Pulp & Cellulose include:
- RHEOTEK Pulp Viscometer (RPV-1 Pulp) for measuring:
- Pulp & cellulose in accordance with ISO 5351, SCAN 15:99